Your Living Space is our Business
LIVING IN YOUR NEW HOME
Note: Please see Maintenance Guide Page for information before submitting a request
- Please be as specific as possible - include room/location
- Tell us what you have already done to try and fix the problem (if applicable)
- For appliance problems please include make and model
- You will be charged for the repair cost (including trip charges):
- If damage or repairs were caused by you (clogged garbage disposal, clogged drains, toilet, misused appliance, etc.);
- If repair is your responsibility per your Residential Lease Agreement (replacing smoke detector batteries, flipped breakers, replacing light bulbs, etc.);
- If you refuse or restrict access to the property when requested;
- Resident hereby authorizes Owner/Agent, without further notice to resident, to enter the premises at reasonable times for seven days or until the requested maintenance is completed, whichever is less. In the event maintenance remains in progress after seven days and Owner/Agent is making reasonable effort to complete the maintenance,
- Resident hereby authorizes entry at reasonable times in excess of seven days until the requested maintenance is completed.
By submitting this request, Resident also agrees that Owner/Agent may conduct a preventative maintenance inspection while in the unit and, to the extent practical, do any necessary repairs. If it is not practical to perform the repairs in conjunction with the repairs requested by Resident herein, a new notice of entry will be given for the additional maintenance work.
WE WILL NOT CALL PRIOR TO COMING. WE DO NOT MAKE TIME APPOINTMENTS
IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS TO REQUESTING MAINTENANCE
For non-emergency repairs such as leaking faucet, cracked window or appliance repairs log in to the online portal and fill out the request for maintenance form.
**IMPORTANT: For guidelines for maintenance requests please click here.
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!